Average Temperatures in Balkhash, Kazakhstan
- The annual mean temperature in Balkhash, Kazakhstan is cool at 4.9 degrees Celsius (40.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a range of average monthly temperatures of 40 °C (72°F) which is a high range.
- The warmest month (July) is fairly hot having an average temperature of 24 degrees Celsius (75.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is very cold having an average temperature of -16 degrees Celsius (3.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Balkhash
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Balkhash Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Balkhash
- Barabinsk, Russia - 967.7 kms (601.4 miles) NNE
- Barnaul, Russia - 945.1 kms (587.3 miles) NE
- Kokpekty, Kazakhstan - 586.9 kms (364.7 miles) ENE
- Altai, China - 989.4 kms (614.8 miles) E
- Yining, China - 592.9 kms (368.4 miles) ESE
- Almaty, Kazakhstan - 435 kms (270.3 miles) SSE
- Naryn (Mtn Stn), Kyrgyz Republic - 613.1 kms (381 miles) S
- Kashi, China - 830.4 kms (516 miles) S
- Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China - 838.8 kms (521.3 miles) S